Wednesday, January 29, 2014

clarisonic mia 2

{ksny x darcel 'gia' - similar here , clarisonic mia 2 in 'key lime'}

Earlier this year, my face was an absolute, miserable mess. Nothing was working quite right, and my skin wasn't liking any product that I tried. Everything just left my features red and irritated, and my attitude didn't fare much better. I was doomed to ultimate disappointment, constantly trying facial products in an attempt to find the right one. The right one ended up being three. I found my "holy grail" concoction through plain Ivory bar soap, a discontinued (boo) Korres face wash, and a cheap bottle of witch hazel. Who knew it could be so simple? Things were instantly starting to look a lot brighter. A few months down the line, along came the pièce de résistance to my face-washing routine: the Clarisonic Mia 2. 

I had seen its face-washing claims before: takes off all makeup, gets things clean where your hands can't, evens out your skin's texture, etc. To me, it was just an electric toothbrush for your face, and an expensive little toothbrush could never do anything for your face. Then I tried it. How wrong I was. Used once a week for my sensitive face, the Clarisonic's magic powers work wonders at sloughing off dead skin and bringing back the glowy complexion I strive for. A little drop of face wash and a quick scrub, and a squeaky clean, makeup free face emerges. With two speeds, compact size for easy storage, and cheerful neon color, how can you go wrong? Your face will definitely thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment